- Children of God, fear not! Here are 7 reasons God gives:
1. I have redeemed you
2. I have summoned you by name
3. You are Mine
4. I will be with you
5. I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior
6. You are precious and honored in My sight
7. I love you
- Christ has redeemed us from sin and death. We have been set free to live for Him, not in fear but in Spirit and in love. Fear not!
- God knows and calls each one of us by name. Each one is the special object of God's intimate affection. He knows what's best for you. Fear not!
- We are His by creation, redemption, purchase, and choice. We are Christ's in all circumstances and for eternity. We belong to Him, Who is sovereign over all. Fear not!
- God's presence makes all the difference in the world. He will never leave us nor forsake us. No matter what trial and storm you're going through, God is bigger than your storm and He is right there with you to bring you through it. Fear not!
- He is the Lord our God, the Holy One of Israel, our Savior. "If we can trust God for our eternal salvation, how can we not trust Him to provide for the "little" things of life?" (~M.E.Howard) God is our Provider and our Protector. Fear not!
- We are precious to God and honored in His sight! We are precious to God the Father--as His children. We are precious to God the Son--as His bride. We are precious to God the Holy Spirit--as His temple. He deeply cares about us. Fear not!
- God loves you and me with His infinite, unchanging, unconditional, everlasting love! If only we could permanently ingrain our minds and hearts with this truth, it would sustain us through every situation. God is always loving, always good, and always faithful. Fear not!