Praise God! I hope your hearts will be encouraged by the verses above. Rejoice! Christ is risen! Because He lives, we can face anything.
In His amazing grace and mercy, God has given us the following spiritual blessings (among many others):-
- New birth (spiritual birth/regeneration) which includes an adoption into God's family
- Living hope (of eternal life) through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
- Imperishable inheritance (true riches that never fade, decay, or are defiled by sin) kept in Heaven for us
- Protection by God's power (God will help us persevere through trials and all...Our souls are shielded by Him)
- Salvation which is now enjoyed and of which the full significance will be revealed in the last time (the judgment day of Christ)
I don't know about you but this makes me overjoyed and extremely thankful! God doesn't have to love us but He does. God doesn't have to forgive us but He does. God doesn't have to save us from eternal damnation and give us eternal life but He does. Think about it! He does what He does because it’s His character (God is Love). It’s all about Him, not us. God owes us nothing; we owe God everything! I am forever grateful for His unconditional love and inexhaustible grace for me!
Let's live our lives in such a way that people will know undoubtedly that Jesus is alive...that He is living in our hearts and guiding our lives! Go and tell the world about our Living Lord and Savior! Live to tell what He died to do! And may we live for Christ, not self! "For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him Who died for them and was raised again." 2 Corinthians 5:14-15